ATTENTION!!

SO I'm here to report that someone has done something with my xbox live account.

I played with my friend a bit and I had a quick look about my achievements for what to try next, then I realized that my Gamerscore went down like 12000 points. I had about 12350 GS. All my gamerscore is lost, all my achievements. Then I quickly started another game because my Gamescore is 5, but I have 25 gamerscore already from the game I was playing. Thought that I'd get all my GS back by playing every game I own, but that didn't happen. Anyways, when I started that another game it said that my profile was last signed on another console. So what is this. Microsoft you have to fix this up.

Also I have another profile on my console, my bigbrothers gamerprofile, it was also downgraded with 9000 gamerscorepoints. My bigbrothers gamerprofile is Uskonpuhdistaja So please Microsoft fix this up!

P.S. Okay when I was writing this message my games got back to my list but it still shows EVERYTHING WRONG! I lost the the achievements from the game what I tried when I was trying to get my achievements. Whatever this is you gotta FIX IT!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey Horker, sorry to hear about the issue with your achievements! The good news is I don't believe your profile has been compromised or modified in any way, but rather experienced an issue that occurred this morning that affected Gamerscore and achievements. Have you had a chance to check this sticky yet, if you're still experiencing the issue?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Mister Fitzer I have commented repeatedly on other posts about said sticky it mst be nice to assume this works for eveyone because none of said steps has resolved the issue for me missing achievements still and avatar awards still missing and now im reading that a few achievements I got this morning may be unubtainable loyal patronage apparently only gets you abismal customer support since your blanket statement assumed it just worked then you posted verified well I can verify it hasnt worked for me

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Scar, I'm currently seeing nearly 55,000 GS on your account--have things been resolved for you, then? :-)

Sorry this didn't help.