ATTENTION Microsoft Admins I am hosting a HUGE XBOX One party at my house can i have a rep come and film it for marketing for xbox one? FREE

I would like to open my house for Microsoft to attend my own XBOX One Release party! It will be in Atlanta, GA.

Im not asking

Also the planned date is Nov 30th 2013 @ 6pm Contact me soon so I can provide more information and details thanks.

I will have a xbox one, 4 Xboxs (Original) 2 Xbox 360's.

Can you please contact me thanks

Call me using this number:[Removed by Moderator - Personal Info]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Even as representatives of Microsoft, I wouldn't invite 80+ complete strangers into my home. If you're successful, then good luck - it'll be a night you'll never forget, for better or for worse.

MS doesnt read this forum. The Mods here are volunteers. Even the MVPs are not employess.

plus with the X1 just purchased how many of this 80 do you expect to want to play the original consoles instead of the new one?

Most people play consoles for hours in a row and you have 7 consoles. You would need 7 tv's available and groups of 3 4 would only play a console for 2-3 hours before needing to swap.

This is also dependent on if you have 1,2,3 or 4 controllers for each console.

IF you were to do it I'd suggest a much smaller total.

I guess that's an idea I forgot my twitter password LOL geez aight thanks again

Lol for all you nay sayers out there thanks for your post and feedback the party was a success and for the record the 80 plus people are friends and family yes amazing I actually know that many people IN REAL LIFE not from facebook friends HAHA. And everyone is not a gamer man you guys are sad HAHA

At least he's enthusiastic. Thumbs up to that man. :)

Plan on over 80 people coming to the party! It would be great if you could message me via either xbox live or call me with the number provided thanks

lol, wtf...

LOL @ this thread.

Hit up Major Nelson on twitter