ATTENTION GAME DEVELOPERS!!!...

ATTENTION GAME DEVELOPERS!!!: I have a VERY AWESOME Xbox One console video game developement request idea for you:

my game idea consists of developing and releasing onto the new upcoming Xbox One console the following VERY AWESOME would be upcoming video game entitled Rise of Agnarr: Rise of Agnarr is a would be action-RPG video game that would be released for the new upcoming Xbox One console system that tells the epic ancient medieval sword and sorcery tale of a heroic and brave young adult nordic barbarian warrior named Agnarr Bearheart and his epic quest to defeat the highly evil and highly powerful half human / half demon necromancer / sorceror named Kallvor who is responsible of murdering Agnarr's entire family twenty one years ago and also it is completely unknown to the wretched and evil Kallvor that Agnarr has the bestowed ability to transform himself into a highly powerful magical Grizzly Bear given to Agnarr by his ancient barbarian shaman ancestor known by man as Skorri Bearheart, and, Agnarr's physical features are of having long flowing golden blonde hair, a shaven face, icey blue eyes, a scar on his right cheek, and Agnarr is athleticly muscular and his height is over six feet tall and he can equip any type of weapon and any type of armor and in Agnarr's epic adventure he is able to encounter five adventurers that agrees to join him in his epic quest of vengence!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

interesting......

"Agnarr's physical features are of having long flowing golden blonde hair, a shaven face, icey blue eyes, a scar on his right cheek, and Agnarr is athleticly muscular and his height is over six feet tall"

Sounds like someone's got a crush on Agnarr...

Thanks greatly HEMIRAM99 amigo, YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING!!!

We posting game ideas now? Cuz I got a million of 'em.

-

sounds good, btw.

Maybe if we could get someone to sticky this, we can actually organize it into something substantial.

@ ToneSim

"Maybe if we could get someone to sticky this, we can actually organize it into something substantial."

Sure: "in Agnarr's epic adventure he is able to encounter five adventurers that agrees to join him in his epic quest of vengence!" - I vote for Kickboxing Banana as "adventurer number 1"........ Next!

Adventurer #2...The Worlds Last Known Polar Bear. If he dies, the game is over.

adventurer # 3... the worlds last known humpback whale. for a blowin' good time!

Adventurer #4: Mecha Streisand.

Edit: or regular Babs trying to find the Triangle of Xanthar in her quest to become Mecha Streisand. 

I love it! Oh my...... I'm giggling like a virgin schoolgirl.

Keep it up!

Once we reach # 5, start over from # 1 again...