Atrum Sicarius - Ban

Yesterday I was banned for modding but, I have no idea how to mod, so I pretty much lost everything for something I did not even do.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

16 - My console was banned:

15 - My LIVE account was suspended

Note: Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct:

C. Consequences of Violations.

Trying to avoid a temporary suspension by creating alternate new accounts may result in a permanent suspension of the new user account and a possible escalation of punishment to the original account and all related accounts.

As always..."I was banned, but I didn't do it!"

If I was modding that would be the consequences and I would just face it but, I didn't mod so I am angry as any gamer wold be and want it to be fixed

[quote user="Endgamez"]

As always..."I was banned, but I didn't do it!"

[/quote]

It's a classic...

Anyways Vipera, post in the forums told by Soldier.

Alessio

xblpet are very rarely wrong when it comes to bans and seeing that two of the games you are currently playing on your new account are two of the most modded on the console it doesn`t look good for you.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

xblpet are very rarely wrong when it comes to bans and seeing that two of the games you are currently playing on your new account are two of the most modded on the console it doesn`t look good for you.

[/quote]

XBLPET are never wrong because they aren't constricted to give answers to banned people.

If you got a ban you deserve it...

And, yes GTA and COD are the two most modded games...

Alessio

It's been awhile since I read those forums and lmao at those topics. Pretty crazy the 1st page consist of nothing but banned consoles due to theft of accounts and such. Are players still wasting MS points to get the highest prestige still? In any case that's a hell of a lot of banned console topics.

[quote user="Violin Spider"]

XBLPET are never wrong because they aren't constricted to give answers to banned people.

If you got a ban you deserve it...

[/quote]

In fact they are wrong sometimes,which is why i put rarely.

just a few months back they issued many console bans to those that did not deserve them and were forced to admit they were wrong and gave free gold membership to many users. 

GTA: I was with playing friends messing around running  people over and joking have a ton of fun

MW2: I was leveling got to like level 9 or something and was quickscoping with some good friends

Are you sure you didnt enter a modded lobby or enter a game on GTA4 were someone was giving out unlimited money for people to rank up and you collected that money and got ranked up all the way? I believe you still can get ban for collecting the money to rank up.