Astro A50 issue

I'm not sure if this is on the Xbox side or the Astro side causing the issue. So I'm just wondering. I updated the firmware on my headset, the mixamp, my controller, and have the March update. My chat works find and my gaming audio works fine. My issue is that I can't hear my party in chat unless I go into the options of the game I'm playing and turn down the game audio to a super low level, even then my chat is super quiet. Is there a way to adjust chat volume on the Astro A50s on the Xbox One?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 442 Applies to:

Bump

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I think there was new firmware yesterday, not sure for use on a40 and 50 models.

www.polygon.com/.../astro-mixamp-firmware-update-improve-ps4-xbox-one-chat-audio

Sorry this didn't help.

The link to the AstroGaming blog is actually:

blog.astrogaming.com/.../5464

polygon has an incorrect link to the AstroGaming blog in the page pointed to by the link in the above post.

As stated in the Astrogaming blog, this update is for the MixAmp Pro, it is not for the A50s.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem with my latest Astro A50, yet I have come up with a solution if you brought a Astro headset that works for PC-Mac as well, you simply plug the USB-in to your computer, and you can hear Xbox one sound and computer sound, with this, you can download Skype on your computer and sound and mic will work, you can just talk to your friends this way and your friends can download Skype on their consoles and have no issues chatting ;) (Just a simple resolution that I use until they fix the issue)

Sorry this didn't help.