Assassins Creed Revelations dispatched..

Got an email yesterday from ShopTo advising me that they were taking payment from my account, later in the day it i checked my order it shows it as being dispatched and can see a picture of my package. Now as far as i am aware there is no "company ruling" for this game to say it cannot be released before the 15th, so there is a massive possibility that it may arrive very early indeed. Not getting my hopes up mind you, has anyone ordered it from ShopTo or anywhere else and whats the status of their order?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't think you would get it this early mate! Your best bet will be getting it on the 14th!

They took the money for Skyrim last Friday and its not out until this Friday. You never know though.

Hi mate. Same as you bud, loving Shopto. I'm thinking Saturday or Monday though due to all the other releases at the mo, but mine will be put away for a bit as skyrim will be taking time first, but ordered it early so got it for 34.99.

I've ordered Revelations with ShopTo and I've had no emails about payment being taken yet. It's still sitting with my other pre-orders, actually. They also took the money for Skyrim on Tuesday/Wednesday for me.

Just got an email from ShopTo there saying they have taken the money! lol... right after my saying that ^^

Just an update for you guys, i rang ShopTo and the customer service rep said they are processing the orders for it now but they will officially be dispatched on Friday for either a Saturday or Monday delivery. Least we should be getting it early then!

Just checked my Shopto account and bank account and they have already taken the money!

I paid for mine a few weeks ago & had my order confirmation email thing yesterday, checked on there this morning & it says processing & they have that lovely little teasing picture of the package.

Most likely get it Monday for a day early.

[quote user="Naffry"]

Most likely get it Monday for a day early.

[/quote]

Monday, tuesday or wednesday are fine with me, I'll be heading out in an hour to pick up Skyrim so I doubt i'll put much time into anything else for the next few weeks anyway!