Assassin's Creed Revelations: New Gameplay Trailer UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kmulGwfHrc

New trailer just released, showing the new use of the Hiddenblade Hook in action...so looking forward to this game now

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Playing through Brotherhood right now. (doing my best to avoid the spoilers in that other topic). It's the first game in the series that seems to actually encourage stealth and get the sandbox part of the game right so I hope they keep it up with Revelations.

yeah it looks awesome!

[quote user="zfair899"]

Playing through Brotherhood right now. (doing my best to avoid the spoilers in that other topic). It's the first game in the series that seems to actually encourage stealth and get the sandbox part of the game right so I hope they keep it up with Revelations.

[/quote]I'd spoil it for you but I couldn't make head nor tail of the ending.

After seeing how the new Hidden blade/hook was going to be mostly used for Zip-lining around maps and Ships, never really thought of it being used in combat as a new style of attack and defence....last time they had such a jump in its use was the dual blade addition in ACII.....going to be interesting using that in big group battles

Was the Desmond in the video? If it was, man he's changed a lot, same as Ezio.

Subject 16

Cool video, is this the last assassins creed game?  I have only played AC1, i liked the game quite alot but have never bothered getting the others.

Its the final game in the Trilogy story of Ezio...AC III is rumored for release 2012. You can get ACII and ACB together for under £15 if you look around

Ye i'll probably end up getting them in the future when i got time to play em.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

Was the Desmond in the video? If it was, man he's changed a lot, same as Ezio.

[/quote]

The one in the white robe? That is Altier. Just had a quick look at the video. All I saw is Altier and Ezio. Sorry if I have missed someone am half a sleep.