Assassin's Creed Achievements not credited

Hey all,

I've searched the forums to an answer to this question and have found a few solutions but none of which have worked.  Basically, I beat Assassin's Creed Brotherhood offline and have about a 90% sync (completion) of that game and racked up most of the achievements that go along with that.  Since then I've played Revelations and looked back for my Brotherhood achievements to find that there were none.  Oddly enough after I finished playing with Revelations some of the achievements I got in that game are also missing.  I do play my games on a few different consoles and my achievements follow me every time I recover my GT to the best of my knowledge.

For the Brotherhood achievements that I'm missing I've tried:

1.  Downloading my GT again to my hard drive.

2.  Signing out of xbox live and signing in again.

3.  Getting one of the achievements I have gotten in the past again, waiting a few hours to see if the rest popped up.

My game is still saved to the hard drive at 90% sync so its just a bit frustrating to me that I only hold 1 out of 60 achievements in this game.

Hope someone can help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

hello there

do you bring the save game with you when playing assassin's creed brotherhood or use cloud savings?

if not the achievement could be glitch up and the game's achievement will forever be broken

it happens to me when i bring my game to another friend and play with my recovered gamertag

when i play the game at home trying to get achievements i could not get them at all

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You say you play your games on multiple console right, how are you going about that?

Do you store your profile and saves on a USB? (the best way to do things and avoid problems)

Are you constantly recovering your profile on all of these consoles?

Do you ever play offline and recover your profile to another XBOX? From what I read, it sounds like you might be doing this a lot...since missing achievements normally occur when people do this.

Here is a brief example.

Lets say i'm home and I have 2 consoles. Console A is in the living room and is the one connected to XBL, the bedroom has console B and isnt connected to anything.
I also have my account on both of them. Lets say I moved my account from console A to a usb and then I moved it to console B.

So right now i'm on console B, and wow, I nearly beat the game in 4 hours. It looks like i'm gonna call it a night so what I do is copy my save file to the USB so I can continue playing tomorrow, but in the living room on console A.

Next day comes up and I turn on console A...but I forgot to move my profile back to the usb last night...so instead I recover it from the servers, copy my save file to the HDD and beat the game and get the last 3 achievements.

You look at your list just to see you only have 200 out of 1000. That happened because when I recovered my console, it gave me the latest version that was used online and stored to the server....pretty much the version of my profile before I started to play this game.

Since console B was not connected to XBL, the first 800 points I earned on that console were never uploaded to XBL.

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually I believe I never played the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on another console but may have downloaded my profile to another console before playing Brotherhood on the hard drive with the achievements on XBL.

If these achievements are actually gone, I was wondering if there is a way to recover them.  That's the real question I wanted to find out.

Thanks for the replies.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!  A good way to check if they are gone or not is to check your Achievement history over the website.  If you don't see the achievements there, then the only way to get them back will be to re-earn them.

Sorry this didn't help.