Assasins Creed

Hi folks,

Just wondering who managed to get this game for the xbox one and how are they finding it ?

It seems to have gone all quiet about this game.......

Cheers all

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I bought it on launch day but only started playing it properly yesterday and I'm loving it so far, loads better than AC3 in my opinion and it looks stunning.

Can't comment personally but someone on my friends list has it & he raves about it.  He reckons it's the best game on one atm.

[quote user="WhosYaDaddy888"]

Can't comment personally but someone on my friends list has it & he raves about it.  He reckons it's the best game on one atm.

[/quote]
I'd second that.
-
At the moment it's my favorite game of the year, and easily the best in the Assassin's Creed series. The graphical upgrade over the PS3/Xbox 360 versions isn't huge, but it still looks amazing. The mechanics are starting to show their age and are in definite need of an overhaul for the next game, but in general it plays well.

-
Hands down the best pirate game around :D 

It's excellent and miles better than AC3.  I read your review today Wolf and really enjoyed it and agreed with all the points you made,  Best AC since 2!  

The DLC looks like a good yarn as well!

Loving it, although I do still think that AC II is the best story wise.

Another tip for you all is to get as many people on your FL who play this as you can as this will help greatly towards the "sharing is caring"  achievement as that is social related. I have already done this with a few people, feel free to add me if you like.

Also this has won Gamespots GOTY for the Xbox one, bring on watchdogs is all I can say now

Getting this for xmas - can't wait to finally play it! not just as a fan of AC but Pirates too. In fact i'm more interested in the pirate sim aspect than anything else

I will add you if you want Hog, you need as many as you can on your list as you get alerts if one of your friends finds a social chest, white whale or a fleet.

I got a couple of alerts when Artful codger was playing it a couple of nights ago that he had found a couple of social chests.

I am also using the companion app on my ipad when I am playing this and also doing the missions on

https://acinitiates.com/

at the same time as playing the game. I have double dipped as well so floating on both 360 and one

^ Cheers mate - always happy to add folks from the forums : )

Thanks mate

I plan on getting this for Xmas so feel free to add me :)

I am looking forward to playing it, if you want it on the 360 its down to £22.49 at GAME