Asking the community part 2

Alright, At least let ME reply to the topic I started.

Xbox Support, Even says you MAY buy another console and play on it as long as the Terms of Service and Code of Conduct are not violated.

I also LOVE how I'm not getting a reply from the Console Ban section, but did get one from the Account Suspensions.

And they told me to post in the console ban forums and I did.

I have not cheated, or done anything bad on my console that violates the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use.

I've been trying to get away from that, I really have. I LOVE Xbox, and I know what I done wrong from the past I just wanted to get away from it and play freely.

I can't even have another chance?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

As you have been instructed several times, all suspension or ban issues must be posted about in the Enforcement Forums. There is no exception to this rule, as Forum Support has no insight into these enforcement actions, nor can comment on them. This post will now be locked as well. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a forum suspension. If you have any questions regarding forum policy, please feel free to check out our Welcome Forum or contact me directly. Thank you for your understanding.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.