Arkham City Challenge pack Free...but not free ???!!

I downloaded the Batman Inc skin earlier on and saw a challenge pack for Arkham city so took a look and to my delight it stated FREE in the download info, so i clicked download only to find it tried to charge me 240 points for the privilage, surely this must be an error ????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

marketplace.xbox.com/.../6adfafe3-95d2-4036-b990-53cb8019b6c9 - Download the Batman Challenge Map Pack for free! This pack contains three all new challenge maps: The Joker’s Carnival, Iceberg Lounge and The Batcave. These challenge maps are playable as Batman and any of the downloadable playable characters Catwoman, Night Wing and Robin. Note: Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin each sold separately. well it's says in the discripion its free so we may have 2 find out soon.

It is not free like i have already said, i went to download it and it tried to charge me, and i know its in the description, and you have totally missed the point

what i ment was we will find out soon what the true price will be if they knew? anyhow sent a messege 2 some1 at xbox surpourt 2 take a look and will prob let me know.