Arkham City: A Shot In The Dark

Ok, so i finished the story yesterday, and I'm currently trying to do all the side missions, thing is, i still havn't had my second victim for A shot in the dark, i got the first one very early in the game, as everyone does, and i did all the scanning and found the shell case etc. and since then, nothing.

The game is now finished as i said, and still no victim, is there somthing i need to do to trigger this? or has my game glitched? It's also worth mentioning, The same goes for the identity theft mission, I've only had the first section of that. Where am i going wrong?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 30 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it's just random. I was gliding around once and I heard a gunshot. Then Oracle contacted me saying another victim has fallen to Deadshot. (Not finished that side mission yet though) All I was doing was looking for Riddler icons.

Even if it was random though, You'd expect it to have shown up before the game has ended. It's not even like i rushed it, i did as much side questing as i could, and reached my third riddler victim, so i spent a fair amount of time on trophies, I would of thought atleast the second victim would have shown by now.

all the identity victims are between the museum and courthouse,the dead bodies will appear in an alley for you to find and scan.

If it helps I found my second victim roughly around here:

(Link for bigger image)

You should have Oracle contact you when he kills someone else. Try just flying around and doing some other side missions in the mean time mate to see if it pops up?

Identity victim locations

This was an annoying one for me as well...it is random, I discovered his third victim whilst doing the identity crisis missions, cant remember where they triggered, but by now you should be able to find a how to video on youtube

deadshot locations.

[quote user="FistswivUrToes"]

all the identity victims are between the museum and courthouse,the dead bodies will appear in an alley for you to find and scan.

[/quote]

Thanks for that, I've found them all now, so thats that out the way.

And Akradon, I had a look in that area but nothings triggered, theres not really much more i can do. If it doesn't trigger by the time i finish the quests I'll just have to start over

There is so much info on this game online now, just using Google will pretty much answer any game related questions you have as seen above