Are you serious popcap? :( :(

After countless hours of trying to reach Level 50 (i was level 41) on Bejeweled Blitz Live
I decided to play bit of Ms.Splosion Man tonight and my friends list became full.
Later then went back to bejeweled and bam my level downgraded to level 01
I didn't know what happened, so I played few more thinking it was server problem..my level wouldnt rise at all

So I start my research and find this article on Sync360 posted February 27 2011

Last week, Bejeweled Blitz Live was released to the Xbox Live Arcade. However, a small bug has been plaguing some gamers (including myself), that would prevent you from leveling up the Classic Level (and thus keeping gamers stuck on Level 1, despite how well they were performing)

After some investigation, it turns out that the bug is only affecting gamers with a full Xbox Live friends list. The temporary solution to fix the bug is to simply remove a person off the list, and it should automatically fix the error, and allow you to skill up properly.

We can only hope that Popcap Games is aware of the problem, and is able to patch it soon

Now, I remove a friend that wasn't active for about 3 weeks and try a game of Bejeweled

Woot my level just went to 02 :( 

I put like so many hours into it and get slammed like that, last achievement for the game too aargh lolz

Anyways check out my youtube video from the hard achievement I got yesterday :)

in the video you can see my level was 41 at that time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n739K1i1-uc

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have You Tried Contacting The Game Developers?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.