Are you leaving?

Just want to collect people's opinion, this forum is pretty dead now. Really disappointed about it. I wanted more people on it. Are you leaving because of the bad forum design? Seriously, where are all the people?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im just gonna stop coming on here to be honest now. I hate the way the forums are moderated if im honest. I hate the new forums and I dont like the attitude of some of the people on these forums. As many forumers have said, its nothing like it used to be.

It's very quiet around here, and it's no surprise is it really. There was no rush to move over to this new forum, should of run the beta longer.

No, i wont be leaving as there are some good members and there is the odd good thread, saying that i will be posting alot less.

Never! I couldn't leave the good old OXF. Anyway, the more people who leave, the more attractive the case for removing the UK forums and rolling them into the international (i.e American) forums becomes.

Imagine that for a moment. Sharing a forum with people who think that some bloke called Steve Carell is a better David Brent than Ricky Gervais.

This Is my first post on this forum and my last, Am I leaving? I was never here. GOODBYE!

What was the URL of the other site people set up after the last change?

I'm actually spending more time on the UK forum because there are so few game specific ones at the moment.

[quote user="Shahil1998"]

Just want to collect people's opinion, this forum is pretty dead now. Really disappointed about it. I wanted more people on it. Are you leaving because of the bad forum design? Seriously, where are all the people?

[/quote]

Dude, they cant answer you if they aint here!

i'm on here part time at best, the forum really died about 8 months ago now but i still like to check up on here now and then

Well I will be posting less, no major loss I know but I have found somehwere else.