Are We As Britains Being Toatally Ripped Off Compared To The States?

I was considering Purchasing MW3 Hardened Edition, and only on amazon.COM atm. so i saw it for $99.99 , i typed it into an up to date currency converter, and it came out at roughly £61. Now i checked the normal edition Of MW3 on amazon.com , and it came out at roughly £37 . Now, i checked Gamestop.co.uk , and the hardened edition is £80. Now i'm no expert in stocks and what have you. But how in any way is that pricing system fair? Most games are based on American Pricing, so how comes the prices are not converted equally, as not the RRP, but the usuall price of games before FIFA & COD are £40, or $50-$55 . How in anyway is this fair. i would appriciate if someone could explain this too me, as the hardened edition is like £20 cheaper. in USD, i wish i had a NTSC console now :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The publisher knows that people in Britain are stupid enough to pay that amount.

Arguably they'd be fools not to take advantage of such fools.

Az

It just seems really unfair!

Blockbuster are selling the hardened edition for it for £65 if that helps

you just need to shop around,i have never paid more than £32 for a brand new game,even on release day.

thanks!

Can't seem to find it on games website they only have the standard edition up for preorder . Unless they adjust the website and put the hardened edition up too tomoz

RRP for hardened blackops was 80 was instore at 60

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

The publisher knows that parents in Britain are stupid enough to pay that amount for their spoilt under age children

[/quote]

fixed

Compare the prices of the Mass Effect 3 collecters editon,U.S is $80 and U.K is £70 which transfers to $113.And you can only get it at GAME so you went get it cheaper either.