Are they fixing this website?

This website was great until a few months ago when they updated it and now I can't hardly ever use it.

I am on firefox right now so it works but on my other computer that uses internet explorer it won't let me create new threads or reply to threads. When I click on the reply button it disappears.

When I go to the drop down menu on the top left of the screen it says an error has occurred and I can not select any of the forums.

Is anything being done about this? The problem is I know other people reading this will have the same problem but they won't be able to respond because their REPLY button will disappear.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

For the reply problem: delete you cookies.

... and repeat as necessary.

As for the other problems, I sure hope these will be fixed too but it's been months ...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I rarely visit these boards now because just about every aspect of them is worse.  Remember how easy it used to be to track forums you were participating in?  Now you have to remember to "favorite" them, and even when you do, there's no easy way to tell if there has been a new comment.  What a serious step backward for Xbox.  Whoever was behind these changes should be fired

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.