are these games still played online are they busy

left for dead 2 and red faction gurilla ultimate mvc 3 halo wars and cod waw also is cod waw full of hacked lobbies

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes, not really, yes, not really, yes and yes its hacked.

Thought halo wars would still have players

It's crap. Sorry. It's alright if its your first ever RTS, but the community didn't really stick around for a few reasons.

Chief reason was some Halo fans bought it  and reacted with 'wtf this game isn't Halo!'

The others just went back to better RTS titles.

What rts would you recommend and i might rent ultimate mvc3 if its easy enough to get a fight

I've not played it myself but I always hear good things about R.U.S.E ....

RUSE is still active online and a good game - for the price you can pick it up I would reccomend it

Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander 2 are fantastic RTS games. I would of said Lord Of The Rings Battle For MidEarth but stupid EA shut the servers down.

I had a quick go on Cod WAW only this weekend. First lobby I joined was hacked to buggery. Second lobby exactly the same. Third no problem at all and was quite fun playing it for the first time in years. And yes there are quite a few still playing online.

Command an Conquer is a good RTS from what I've heard.  Servers might be shut down now though cos it's an EA game.

if you can class it as an RTS but civilization is really good.