are there any other players on xbox live who have a disability that want to play together

My son is having alot of difficulty finding people to play with. My son is 9 and has autism but is always trying to play with others but ends up with in a hard situation, if there is anyone out there that want to play please let me know....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I have a disability as well and need help alot of help in games that are way too hard to beat.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well sweet. you have come to the right place. the "forums" is a great place to find others. some gamer will bag on others. but just ignore them. their the dirty place of the gaming world. if your son wants to play a few games. get him a cheap headset and let him talk to a few people. maybe be by the mic just in case things get outta hand. or even get an Xbox yourself and you too can play with him along with other gamers. just remember not everyone's perfect. but i am glad you posted this here.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know that my son and I would be willing to play some games with him but it may depend on what games he plays.  My son's account is peytond2000 and my account is SeanD1972FTW. :)  and if we have similar games maybe we can play sometime.  As for disabilities well I have high anxiety and suffer from chronic depression and my son well they think he may have learning disabilities and A.D.D. but not too sure on all of that.

Sorry this didn't help.

well now see everyone is different. again im glad people are coming together on this.

Sorry this didn't help.