isnt that its main purpose

not just xbox on etc

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Kinect 2 still isn't intuitive enough for any meaningful gameplay purposes.

I started getting into Minority Report mode today. With practice it's actually really fun.

Really did they fix it in an update or something? When I first tried it it was absolutely useless.

Didn't even know you had an Xbox One. I never tried it before. I did the tutorial, and now I'm actually pretty good.

So learning the system is a game now? LOL I guess that's a pretty good approach.

The voice & gesture tutorials, which can now be found under the Kinect settings menu, are a boon to those who don't know how to use it. :)

Yes there are games. Kinect Sports, Just Dance 2014, and...I think it's Fighters Uncaged? Something like that.

Plus multiple games use Kinect in game play like Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Madden.

nobody ever said we needed a full 100% kinect game to use and enjoy the kinect... Sorry...  BF4 has at least 30 verbal commands.... plus many more games using a slight push or shove in their games..

Xbox fitness is a heavily used app and that is almost 100% K2...  the dance games are always top sellers... but not "hardcore" enough for you "hardcore" gamers... what ever the f that means...

I still do not know why in gods green earth there are some people who have not even tried to use the kinect yet.... and not one of them has even gave a good response other than... ITS CRAP ITS A GIMMICK... yet they never tried it...

Tohellinbak......bingo.

There are quite a few games that incorporate Kinect as a feature.  I really liked it's use in Ryse.  Yelling to direct fire is something that I figured I'd loathe but it was actually pretty cool.