are there any decent videogame shows on tv

i've got around 200 channels and cant find one videogame related show anywhere - given the current popularity of videogames you'd think there'd be loads, instead of endless crap about plastic surgery makeovers and pointless talkshows - bring back gamesmaster or something

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

and all the reality tv shows aswell

I only have freeview but stil can't think of any.

Teen mom is my favourite

Not since games master,with dominic diamond

Whats that show on bravo with some tart with hair down to her crotch, scary but i still would she has a trashy filthy look to her that turns me on.

are you speaking of julia hardy who hosts gameface?

There was a 'Gamestation' channel on Sky at one time that showed repeated footage of ancient games. But really, the only reason people tuned in was for the show 'Babestation' that came on after the watershed. This was during an era when broadband speeds in Britain and Ireland were cack and softcore stuff on the box was still the main choice.

Gamestation is long gone but the guy who started up Babestation is a multi-millionaire. I'm sure there's a lesson there but I'm not sure what.

edit: sorry, that's 'Game Network'. Not Gamestation

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

are you speaking of julia hardy who hosts gameface?

[/quote]

I think that's he one he was speaking about. I used to watch it, along with Playr but they took bravo off SKY now, haven't they?

channel 4 should get Julia Hardy to front a revamped gamesmaster tv show - she already works on the magazine

There's an "On Demand" video game show channel on BT Vision called "Ginx" but it sounds cheesy as all hell... there hasn't been a good video game show since the days of Gamesmaster and Games World (especially with Bob Mills!) ... Modern video game shows seem to take the **** out of gamers...like they're trying to be cool but in the way your mum and dad are "cool" if you get me... and the use of generic girl gamers to appeal to us sunlight hating women-less nerds is also abundant... i like boobs as much as the next one but i don't want them getting in the way of new Mass Effect 3 footage...