you couldn't post new topic 

it was saying oops you've found a glitch in the system

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don’t you just love the way Microsoft "Improve" the forums?

Yeah it looks like it.

Yesterday I couldn't post a reply or create a new thread. I kept getting "Oops you found a glitch" everytime. But it looks like they fixed the forums with IE 9 as it doesn't need to be in compatibility mode anymore.

At least they are actually working on the forums; though it would be nice if they weren't doing it live while we're trying to use them.

just yesterday, ive been havening problems since day 1 of the change for me,

I hope they've at least fixed the paragraphs.

-

They weren't working for me yesterday in Rich Formatting, when that screen would work.

-

Nope, still no paragraphs.

i couldnt use colours either

EDIT** I can now lol

I couldn't use Rich Text Formatting either yesterday. But all seems fine today, although they still do not have the paragraphs.

So I still have to add them manually.

This.

well its taken them long enough just to make any corrections.....so lets hope this has made it workable for those affected by its.....launch structure!!

still dont like all the white!

Seems better for me. Do i dare try it on Firefox?

Having tried it on Firefox myself, Lavindathar, I can say it works fine. It's not perfect, but the forums themselves haven't been perfect since the switch over. There have been a few bugs here and there, and paragraphing doesn't work for me with Firefox, but the browser itself works with the forums. I'm still not seeing the UK option alongside the Xbox Forums dropdown though, hence why I'm actually responding here using Opera.

I haven't been logged out of the forums since the fixes made yesterday though so progress is being made at least. And I'm saying that from having used Opera as well, which seemed to have continually been the buggiest browser with these forums. Guarantee this will come out as a wall of text though rather than the paragraphs I had intended.