are play any good for pre orders

thinking of getting fifa street as gamestation cancelled mine, never done it through play.com so wondered on peoples opinions. also does the money come out my account straight away or when they dispatch it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I stopped using them a few years back, think i ordered Pure (the Disney ATV Racer) the release date was friday, i got it delivered the following Thursday, also Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 was late delivery. They Take the money when they ship the game.

www.shopto.net is the on line shop i use now, good service, exelent delivery and good prices

illprobably buy on the day but you get the pre order bonus so thought it might be worth getting from play

Shopto give pre-order bonus codes on some things, not sure if they would be the same. I got a Duke Nuke Em speaking keyring with that game, extra plains with Ace Combat etc.

I have had very positive experiences with Amazon.co.uk and Coolshop.co.uk.

People speak highly of Shopto.net and I have no reason to doubt them but they have been late with orders for me.

Az

shopto are the dogs nuts. Only had one late delivery and that was only a day late. Everything else has been a day early like Mass Effect today.

had nothing but problems with play.com and getting games out and to you on time for the past 3 years.

Used to be great.

If your in no hurry then yeah great if you are not a chance

Shopto or simplygames i recomend.

id say no for play, shopto ftw.

Shopto.net, Simply Games, The Hut, and HMV. In that order bare The Hut & SG being swapped. Shopto Are Very Good, Never Been Let DOwn