Archivament out of order or bug game/console?

Well first sorry for my english is not that good. 

Well a weird thing happened to me this week, which oddly enough already happened (not in the same proportionand I had not noticed.

I was playing an old game already, "Crash of the titans" Well I started playing it last year but dropped for not having time, After a while I decided to take the game and play again as I was without internet at home thought it would be a good to pass the time, well  everything was normal until the game was doing it fast because I had created some  saves the medium and hard to gain time, but there was where my nightmare began.

Some achievements not unlocked, while others were unlocked, as I had read about it, I thought that probably when I entered the internet archivaments would be inorder, and to my sorrow were the same. Last year the same happened with "Dead Rising" where I had to kill 5 psychopaths and only unlocked when I killed 10, and when I needed to have all the customes, the customes unclocked also thearchivament but 10 costumes not, so play again make another save the pop up the archivament.

I'm from Brazil, so I contacted the suport here, but they could not help me at all, in fact they told me to talk with the developer of the game LOL. And assured me that nothing would happen to my account. But I'm still upset, my friend said I could be accused by cheater. SO I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. 

Its normal? HELP PLEASE.  

I just do not want to keep with an account that can be blamed for something I did not. and sure i dont that happend again with other games :(

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I played offline when it happened! But the achievements dont unlocked EVEN OFFILINE. When I realized that this had happened (after some achievements unlocked) I did some procedures: I cleaned the cache, I did again last save of the game, changed the profile of HD for the xbox hd internal and finally tried numerous times with many copies of saves to unlock the achievements and also play the game again, but they were out of order, and there the same day hooked on the Internet in the hope that they back the real order, or order it should be. Once connected (I believe the server scanned own achievements out of order) and now remain out of order. The same happened with Dead Rising last year, but as I was new to XBL thought it was normal, and the dead rising was only with two archivaments.

Well I just want know what can be done. If nothing can be done directly with these two games, can I stay calm?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

One more thing, when I played offline, then I connected I realized it had an update in the game and thought it might have may have caused failures in achievement? Well just suposse it =\!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Khameleon! I wanted to clarify, you said you earned some of these achievements offline, correct? Did you connect back to LIVE after that, or did you download or move your profile before actually connecting back to LIVE? If it was downloaded or moved, the credit would not upload properly to LIVE and may explain your issues. If this is the case, you should be able to earn them again. Let us know if that sounds like what happened, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi miss portia, well the archivament is already unlocked! I tried it all, (Although it is not possible to win archivamentes more than once) and not to mention that I had to play the game again or even make a new save, so much so that deleted old saves because he thought they were possibly corrupting my game , but was not WHAT happened.

I suppose it is

I made several saves from the hard medium easy (When I say create a save is own by the same game, no programs or anything like that)

Play offiline, and then connected by an Internet that was not mine (connected by a network wirelles did not need password)

The game simply failed to recognize the achievements and the console did not process the achievements!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Khameleon, if you earn achievements offline, they can show in an incorrect order. However, to ease your mind as to a previous concern, if you have not modified or boosted your profile at all, then you have nothing to worry about in terms of being 'blamed' for something you didn't do. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

That does happen sometimes and next time it does also its good to once in a while clear system catch and recover your account and reset your router.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Mazter Yeah, I know but my problem is being blamed for something in the future, even more for something I did not. Have you thought about investing in your profile and have it reset? But I saw other people here with the same problem and this has relieved me a lot. About Cache cleaning and resetting do this once or twice a month. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Up anyone? sorry spam btw

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Mister Fitzer!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear, Thanks for responding, well in the first place, I have not changed anything. But of course I was afraid of what I read about I actually read a lot about this problems with archivaments witch More About the achievements outsides of the order even more when they are offline. Unfortunately I had problems with these two games that I hope I never have again, I always try to play my games online to avoid even this kind of inconvenience. But unfortunately there are bad people and not bother to understand WHAT happened and may create unfair complaints. So I decided to come and report it, and from the beginning I knew that could not be much for it  But I was happy to know that other people that I went through the same. And I thank you and all the topic here who have tried and are trying to help me. I dont know if we can make suggestions here, but I would suggest in future updates, that we could remove the games from our profile legally. Well maybe one day? hehe And thanks again im more relaxed

Sorry this didn't help.

I know that can't delete a single game of the historic game. I think they also can not place the order for me. So i would only stay calm. I think I'm doing it because I saw some people with the same problem, but many are comforting me and saying it is normal to happen! :)

Sorry this didn't help.