Arcade Game

Is there a best one out there at the minute, I have Trials but was hoping to spend my remaining points on something fun. What is the pac-man ones like always loved them back in the day! Thanks for any help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pacman CE is amazing, its so much fun

-

I would say spend time grabbing a few trial versions of some games and see what ones you like enough to buy

Thanks mate, I forgot to ask do you get achievements with these arcade games? Thanks

You do, but honestly, just try out Pacman CE, it will blow your mind that getting GS for it will be second place to just trying to keep up with the game lol

Castle Crashers - Great co-op miniature RPG - 600 MSP (Bargain as I paid 1200 for it)

Magic The Gathering
- Best turn based card game and don't under estimate how addictive a card game can be - 400 to 800 MSP (Depending on edition)

Super Meat Boy
- Combining retro visuals, soundtrack and gameplay to make the best 2D platformer on the xbox - 1200 MSP

Minecraft
- Sheer brilliance to be regularly updated making it even better - 1600 MSP

Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2
- Beautiful visuals, brilliant arcade gameplay - 800 MSP

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

You do, but honestly, just try out Pacman CE, it will blow your mind that getting GS for it will be second place to just trying to keep up with the game lol

[/quote]

I see there is pac-man championship edition and then a new one the DX championship edition, which one are you talking about mate?

Sorry bud, the version I have is indeed Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, linked the marketplace link below

-

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a8c

What about Trials HD its on sale at the mo for 600pts?

Other choices

Splosion Man
Peggle
Super Meat Boy
Track 'n' Field
Doom

Pinball FX2 (the tables will cost a lot if you get into it though!)

Geometry Wars 2

Trials HD

Shadow Complex

Pac Man Championship Edition/DX (Both are brilliant).

The original "Pac Man", "Pinball FX 2" and "Magic The Gathering" (Original or Duels Of The Plainswalkers 2012" are some of the few XBox LIVE Arcade Games that get the "Azrael Seal Of Approval".

You can pick up a disc version of "Trials HD" and "Limbo" (along with Explosion Man but you don't have to play that one) which means if you ever tire of them you have some resale value.

I'd also recommend checking out the disc version of "Bejewelled 3" which is awesome because it comes with "Zuma" which is amazing and "Feeding Frenzy 2" (which let's be fair... is better than Xplosion Man).

Az

Yeah forgot about the disc with the 3 games Az mentioned and Limbo is a superb game surprised I didn't mention it before one of my fav games on the xbox