April's free Xbox games with Gold are Hitman: Absolution and Deadlight

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Xboxone get anything?

There is no games for gold on the xbox one yet.

Hitmans not my kind of game  but Deadlight is quite good.

I haven't played either. I have heard of Hitman so this will be my first entry, as for Deadlight, never heard of it but if Daft says its good then I am sure it is :)

Absolution was the first Hitman game I played from start to finish (played a little of the first one on PC)  and I loved it, will download that for sure,  setting challenges for friends is good,  will have a bit I'd Deadlight as well!

Free is free, so will grab these and give them a go. Cheers for the info Lofty.

I've been enjoying this Games With Gold, as so far I've only had 1 game offered previously, so I've received a lot for nothing! But I have Deadlight, so kinda disappointed that I won't be getting two free games this month. But I want to play Hitman, as I've never played any of them before.

Deadlight is great though. Like Shadow Complex with zombies.

Nice 1 Carano I had never heard of Deadlight before so to hear it's like Shadow Complex makes me a happy chappy  :)

"Hitman Absolution" is a great title.

What a nice bonus for those who haven't played it yet.

Lol, no probs Deez, just hope you think it's like Shadow Complex so I didn't give you any false hope! :P Atleast it'll be free though! ;)

On another note, I hope you're getting Trials Fusion for Xbox One, cos I've been messaging Rudemod, who says he's not upgrading to a One and will be getting Fusion for the 360. :( So I'm gonna have no one to compare times.

I really enjoyed both these titles, anyone who hasn't tried one or both are in for a treat in my opinion.

I see on Twitter tonight, Console Monster and VG247 saying according to insiders Games for Gold will come to Xbox One in July with Microsoft announcing it in June at E3. My bet is one of the titles will be one of the launch exclusives, Forza 5, Ryse or Dead Rising 3 with either Max Curse of the Brotherhood or Peggle 2.

@ o Carano o ... I'll be getting Trials Fusion, feel free to compare times times with me, mind you I won't be hard to beat going on past games lol