April update?

Seems alot of people have this update.  Mines still hasnt downloaded it. I only got it 2 days ago and it downloaded the march update straight away, does this have anything to do with it? Confused

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you wait just like the rest of us who havent received it yet...its called a rollout, which takes time, not a throw out that happens overnight everywhere all at once.

Yeah I just wasn't sure how it worked on xbox. On ps4 you can search for most recent update. Xbkx dosnt seem to have this feature yet. Just for the record I wasnt being impatient. Just not what I was used too

ahh ok, well you can also see a record of the updates from support.xbox.com/.../system-update-operating-system there it will tell you the latest operating system version and if you go to your xbox one under "settings" then "system" and then "console info" it will tell you the operating system version which should match the latest from that website, otherwise you're yet to update. 

Yeah just noticed this earlier when some people on here were chatting about an update. Saw I still had the older version and was wondering why I didnt. Dont know lol, like I say seems an odd way to have to check if you have an update but I gather they are improving this with the update I dont seem to have yet .....

Otherwise delighted with the xbox one so far ( only a day lol )

I guess i got the update earlier...My X1 never rebooted like it usually does when i get an update...plus i never saw a green progress bar...just went straight to the dashboard then i went to the settings and saw i had the newest version...I had to turn on my friends notifications in the settings for that feature to work.

Must be going east to west or east and west to middle...i've not gotten mine in the midwest as of yet.

I got my update on the West coast. Just like Sandstorm no amber light on the power brick no green bar indicator. It just updated and actually it set my friends notification to favorites only. I have no idea when it updated, wasn't checking every minute, just checked after work and it was done.

I dont think its much to do with location.  I know people in the uk who have it. I dont. Im not necessarily complaining.  Just seems a fairly odd way to go about things.

I'm on the east coast and as of this morning, I've still not received it. Hard to say what it the process for the rollout. Have tried to allow the Xbox One to power off by itself and stay on standby plus having the box checked for downloading updates automatically and also tried a hard power off (holding the white guide button on the console for 10 seconds to power off) to clear everything, then restart the console so it will go back on stand-by - still nothing.

I guess one has to wait till the console is pinged and let the download start on its own. Can't be accelerated.

Xbox One X
Xbox One
Xbox 360
Band 2
Zune 120
Zune HD 64 GB
Kinnect Beta Tester
Surface Pro 1
Surface Pro 3
Harman Kardon INVOKE

Wow some of you still haven't had this? :/

I got mine 2 days back. Hopefully it comes through soon!