April Update Rolling Out Tonight (14/4/14)

According to Major Nelson, for those who are not beta testers....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good stuff.

Thanks for the information, have not seen anything yet.

It has been announced but update for April is still unavailable. Why announce it for tonight if it's not available for tonight?

It is a roll out, that means it will go out gradually....I believe after this update users can do a manual check for system updates from the menu.

My light is still white (7am UK time). I'm in the preview but should still get the update to move me up to the final build from beta stage.

I am in the preview and thought we got the final build last week when I downloaded a 300+ mb update?

Its not being said anywhere that the update will finally include the one guide for canadian users . When this is the biggest thing about the update for canadians users ... Xbox just doesnt care about anything else than the us market. I bought this console because i saw the tv input and what it could do . I got home with the console on day 1 and learned that what made me buy what i taught was something better and bigger than just a game console was in fact just another game console and 100$ higher than a ps4 ...  Now ive been looking every week about when i will get that feature .. Its coming soon but dont they even bother telling .  Im taking notes ... Wont get *** by microsoft again ... This console so far is just like their smartphone A FLOP !

My question is my console is in instant mode on and auto update

so will my console get this update sometime today?

Am in the uk

According to what I've read it should do the update automatically if you use instant on mode.

Silent reboot after system updates and system update on demand now available. If your console is in Instant On mode, the update will happen automatically and return to standby upon completion. This means you won’t need to power on your console after an update moving forward. If you want to take future updates when available without waiting for your console to do it on its own, we’ve added this option under system settings and you’ll be able to use it next update. It will only show as available when there is an update to take.

Guys if u r in the preview update then u already have the update. last weeks update i ddint even know i got because it did the silent update on me