Applying for Xbox360 Ambassador Need help (Needs Fixed)

I have tried for 2 days now to apply to being an ambassador on the xcl website and it gives me an error 

• You must have 1,500 Gamerscore or more to join this specialization.

I have over 1600+ gamerscore and it just wont resolve this issue by itself i've tried everything  please fix  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

hi ive taken this post and put it up on the ambassadours forum  to see what the issue is  im interested myself in finding out  how it cnt let you join because of the gamerscore

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Very simple answer, the xcl.xbox.com site is a broken mess. And Aussie Michael you have personal experience with that. But the Support staff are working out the issues to fix the site, and ProwlMaster, just keep trying until the site does recognize your gamerscore

Sorry this didn't help.

Give it a month in order for the site to recognize the Gamerscore update. There have been a ton of growing pains with the site since it's launch (most have been resolved). Keep trying, it should eventually let you apply :)

Sorry this didn't help.

When did you reach 1500G? It could be that the site has not yet refreshed its information from your account, and the latest data it has shows you having less than 1500G.

Last time I saw this issue it took about 4 days to refresh - and bear in mind that the days you have been trying are weekend days, which could extend that period by a couple days.

And if that's not the case, then bear in mind that as others have mentioned the new site has had some issues and this could just be the latest of them. In terms of what you need to do, probably very little except keep trying until it works. :)

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.