Appearing offline is absolutely pointless!

Alrighty then, so hopefully someone can answer my question and hopefully it works but for some time now I've known a technique to see who is appearing offline, yes you can look at game clips BUT I've noticed that there is two options... Last Seen: (Game) and Offline. Now on the Xbox 360, Offline was given to someone who hadn't been on in a long time but now it's giving to those people who are appearing offline as well. 

So my question is, how do I counter this, I can't get peace on the Xbox one because 1. My friends favorited me notifying them when I come on. 2. They know the Offline technique to. ( My mistake for telling them) 3.They don't respect the fact that I'm a lone wolf sometimes, I do like to be by myself a lot and just chill  but they say that that's ***  and only a loner would do that. 

Sometimes I want to be a loner, you know? :D Seriously though any way to make it say Last seen: (game) when I appear offline?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 218 Applies to:
Answer

Hi xIn5AnEKIllERsx,

On the home screen navigate to Friends > My Profile > Privacy Settings > Custom

Change 'Gaming & App History' to Block (Prevents everyone from seeing your recent activity on both Xbox and SmartGlass.)

Change 'See Your Game Clips' to Block (Prevents everyone from seeing game clips on both Xbox and SmartGlass.)

You can now either

- Change 'See if you're Online' to Block on the current screen, so that you always appear offline to everyone.

- Navigate to Friends > My Profile and change your status to offline each gaming session.

Hope this answers your question.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.