Apparently my Account has been dehacked but I'm still waiting for a "we fixed it email"

Okay so this is a long story so I'll try to keep it brief(not likely). My xbox account was hacked, that's okay, it happens to everybody, I call the support xbox phone number and everything seems to get fixed. The guy even said how he could see that my account was being used in china etc. Anyways, I lost all but 40 points and that was that, I was a bit PO'd because I received lots of points at Christmas and now they're gone, but when I received the email saying "don't you worry gamer, your account's back" I was happy because I received a bunch of extra points to make up for it. Now I thought I followed the instructions well enough but apparently not long after, I find out that all the points I just received are gone(now I'm down to 20 points) and the guy is playing on my account again. So I call xbox support again, and give them the layout of the situation. I thought I changed enough but apparently not, I'm supposed to link the Account to a new email address or something along those lines, so while on the phone that's what I do. Only I mistakenly said that the new email was going to be a .com not a .ca so that's my fault. So I call up again and say what I did and they guy says he'll let the cleanup team know. Now every time I call I can give support every piece of info about my entire life and my xbox itself, except for my answer to my secret question because I have no idea what the answer is, either the guy from china changed it or something along those lines. I thought that would have been reset but it seems like it wasn't. My first indication that my account was hacked the first time was that I have some 2 random achievements for some stupid sports soccer game attributed to my account now too, Who the(bad word) plays a (bad word) sports game?! That's so (bad word) stupid! And now it's scarred my account forever! Sorry but I had to get that out and I didn't want to scream to a person over the phone. The second thing I checked was how many points I have left. The 2 clean up reference numbers are: 1st incident reference number: 1169737413, 2nd incident reference number: 1170391792, hope that helps with whoever might be able to assist me in this matter. let me know via email or phone call(preferably phone) if you want me to give you my "new" email again, and thank you for your assistance, I believe I have been quite patient with the help I've been receiving from xbox support so I expect the same in return. Now if everything is fixed up and all I'm waiting for is the "don't worry gamer, your account's back" email then I will continue to wait but it's been weeks so I'm starting to get nervous(really nervous). I have a lot of money spent on that account. So an email reply or something would be great. Have a great day.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey Freeman, sorry to hear about your account issues! Okay, so it sounds like your account is still under investigation, and that you have not received your recovery email yet, correct? When was the last time you phoned support for an update? If you haven't called them in the last week, I recommend doing so now. :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.