App password for 360

I can't seem to get my xbox to recognize a password that I had to set up on xbox.com so my 360's could connect, and whenever I try to sign in I'm getting a wrong password error again and again.   where do I go to correct this password issue?  It has made my xbox experience go from pleasant to a PITA.  I did go to the xbox.com website and searched for it, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi,

If you happened to set up 2-step verification and you need an app password then please logon to account.live.com/.../Manage and click on generate app password. If you don't wish to have a 2-step verification then just click on turn off 2-step verification and you can use your Microsoft Account password on the console, however you might need to download your profile again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Best thing to do is call xbox number is 08000289562 they are open at 9am till 4 every day 7 days a week they will send you a temprey password just put your email in and temprery in and next step came up asking you to do a new one remember you can not use password you have used before so try to remember

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.