ApocZ

Hi, guys I am a big fan of DayZ but don't have a pc that can play it, but came across an indie (xlig) game ApocZ that is similar and only 69p. it's due an update next week to sort some bugs out but it is looking promising already and hopefully with updates can be Xbox's own DayZ.

If any of you have already played it, what are your thoughts? and for those who haven't but like DayZ style games then go check it out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This had a 'lets play' by outside xbox today, glad to see it getting some coverage.

It's not bad... needs some work, but then again, so does DayZ...

Had a go the other day, it has the feel of DayZ... wandered round for ages, found some beans... found a jeep with no fuel and a tyre missing... spent ages finding the parts to repair it, etc.

I like it!

I will have a shufty at this, DayZ interests me.  I had to laugh at the guys who teamed up and were making people sing their national anthem at gunpoint,   Sing or die mofo's!  ;-)

Will have to check this out, Love the look of DayZ but like the OP my computer cant run it so excited to find there is something like it on my humble 360.

Cheers for the info.

I would like a updated State of Decay on the One at sometime in the future as well!

They already said the 2nd State of decay game was gonna be next gen... (that's also the one that's meant to have online multiplayer, DayZ style)

Whether or not they get round to it remains to be seen though

i live in new zealand and i cant find it on the games store do you just think its not out?

According to the developers it's not available in New Zealand and it's down to MS when it will be.

Xbox Live Indie Games are not available in New Zealand.

Ah... that's why they're saying it's down to MS... I'm guessing the answer is a "never" then...