apocalypse tax??!!!

14.99+tax...my question how much is tax...???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im not sure different states charge different amounts of tax. so it might be like it is where you live, but im not sure.   most likely around 10 cents on a dollar.

What are you talking about?  oO

If it's in reference to taxes on stuff on marketplace I guess you are just screwed.  I don't have to pay any lol.

Taxes may be applied since Microsoft Point are not the main method of purchase anymore, I believe. In the United States it should be about 7% I think as well, but that's all I can say myself, sorry D:

If you are buying the physical disc, taxes should always be applied unless under certain conditions.

The conversion also brings the addition of local sales tax being added to purchases according to the FAQ. Interestingly, any converted money spent won't be subject to additional taxes. However, any regular world cash spent after the update will be subject to local sales taxes.

[quote user="oXBOXoSUPPORTo"]

The conversion also brings the addition of local sales tax being added to purchases according to the FAQ. Interestingly, any converted money spent won't be subject to additional taxes. However, any regular world cash spent after the update will be subject to local sales taxes.

[/quote]

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING ON THE XBOX FORUMS!

Your Forced Name Change , Gamerscore reset, and your account being branded a cheater is incoming (You accomplished the IMPOSSIBLE on GTA 4 in just one day). And that is ONLY if the Enforcement team doesnt perma ban you outright.....

Have a nice day

[quote user="GameMaster7778"]

Taxes may be applied since Microsoft Point are not the main method of purchase anymore, I believe. In the United States it should be about 7% I think as well, but that's all I can say myself, sorry D:

If you are buying the physical disc, taxes should always be applied unless under certain conditions.

[/quote]

I've purchased things already since the conversion and I have yet to be asked to pay tax on those.  I think the OP is just trolling or  really having bad luck.

Wow it is true.  How completely dumb is that?!  Just when I think a CoD mappack couldnt cost any higher, we get slammed with taxes now.  I guess Obama needs to send more tax money over to his comrades in Iran to help build that nuke....

Microsoft points did not cost tax in some US states.

The price you saw at the store, was the price you paid.

Just saying.

Don´t know if the currency system is different now or not.

[quote user="vIv MIKE vIv"]

Wow it is true.  How completely dumb is that?!  Just when I think a CoD mappack couldnt cost any higher, we get slammed with taxes now.  I guess Obama needs to send more tax money over to his comrades in Iran to help build that nuke....

[/quote]

You have no idea what you are talking about do you? Just admit it.

If I'm buying a 14.99 dlc and I have 15.80 in my account is that enough