Anyone's pet ever hit the power button??

Has anyone's dog or pet figured out if they bump the X1 power button with their nose it gets your attention? My dog will go for that light and bump it with her nose and give me that look like ya i did it :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol, I dont own any pets but if I did, and it turned off my xbox, Id be taking a trip to an animal shelter.

yeah I used to have a pet raccoon that would turn my 360 on, Thing was smart. She used to unplug them from the walls as well, She never chewed the cords just grabbed and unplugged them.

there was one time one of my dogs thought it was a game to open the disc tray of my 360S with her nose while i was playing CoD, i got up and closed the tray and she opened it again, had to put her outside after that cause it looked like she wasn't going to stop. hasn't done it since.

Ha ha true!

When i got the Slim 360 I had a cat jump up and eject the tray.  RIP

No but my dog did bite a cord for a wired controller and broke it.

My pets died. Yep, they all died long ago... =(

[quote user="aka Scratch"]

[/quote]

The way this post is worded, I'm not sure if you're saying RIP to the Xbox or the cat.

[quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

[quote user="aka Scratch"]

[/quote]

The way this post is worded, I'm not sure if you're saying RIP to the Xbox or the cat.

[/quote]

Isnt it obvious it was the cat? I mean even if the cat did fry my xbox the cat would be next right?

My dog kept catching the eject button on my Xbox 360 Slim with her tail every time she walked past it until I started throwing tennis balls at her. Now she doesn't go near the entertainment centre. :)