Anyone want to organize a class-action suit against MS for unwarranted console bans?

Any lawyers out there want to organize a class-action lawsuit against Microsoft? Their console ban site pretty much accused me of perpetrating a crime by implying I was a thief, a cheat, a hacker, and a fraud when I did nothing. I haven't been allowed to defend myself, nor will MS disclose any specifics as to my console ban. Now I sit here not able to use my console for anything else but play offline when all I used the thing for was access to online gaming and Netflix while the final word from the good folks at the enforcement team told me that I tried to do some piracy or something to that effect on my console. It's my word against theirs and their word against mine. Sigh. I lose, they win. Own up to your mistakes MS and give people back what they paid you guys good money for! I invested thousands of dollars buying your games! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 33 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ha ha, good luck with that. Microsoft has the best attorneys in the world, and the TOU is bulletproof.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

MS is just evil. I think my MacBook loves it when those words are typed out on its keyboard. Sigh...

I just want them to prove that I did something when I know I did nothing. That's all. 

Sorry this didn't help.

They don't have to prove anything to you, you are banned. Buy a new console and play by the rules this time, or go away. You will never get a response from them regarding a console ban, no matter how much you cry.

Sorry this didn't help.

Dude! I just said I didn't do anything wrong! Why the eff do you assume the worst in everyone? I play by the rules. I report cheaters. I've never modded my console. (I have proof from the MS store here in OC. They opened it and verified it was never tampered with.) I report hackers but you assume I did something wrong? I'm the first person to report someone when they can shoot through walls or fly above the field. You don't even know me yet you defend MS like they pay you. I know I'm banned but somebody needs to stand up to these bullies. Plain and simple. I am not the only one in this boat yet I seem to be the only one who is vehemently riled up against this injustice. Don't pander to me and tell me to go away and play by the rules when you have no idea who I am or what happened. Go back to suckling at Ballmer's teat.

Sorry this didn't help.

Say whatever you like, it doesn't change the fact that your console is banned. My advice is still applicable, and works quite well.

Sorry this didn't help.

No one ever accomplished anything by sitting down and shutting up. I guess you gave up a long time ago and have nothing you believe in so much that you think it's worth fighting for. (That's MY supposition about you BTW.)

Sorry this didn't help.

Your console is still banned, and no matter what you say or do, it will never be unbanned. Keep crying though, it won't help, but it is very entertaining to read the lies you people tell.

Sorry this didn't help.

Jadamon is here only to aggravate those who are banned and exacerbate an already frustrating situation.  Just make sure you look over everything that the official forum has provided for you and give a look to the Xbox Facebook discussion page where the rest of us are sorting out whats going on.

www.facebook.com/topic.php

You may say that his console is banned no matter what but really you have no say in the matter.  You are no different then any of us and are just a gamer posting on a forum.  Microsoft has final word and we are interested in what they have to say about the lack of customer support.  We hope soon enough that they take our concerns seriously and return to us with the expected support that should be provided with a paid service.

Sorry this didn't help.

Forming opinions without facts is called prejudice. I'm sorry for whatever happened to you to make your cynicism palpable from over the interwebs...You assume I'm a liar? Like I said you don't even know me. I'm a very nice guy actually. I'm a social worker who works with the developmentally disabled and has worked with foster kids. Been doing that since I graduated college. I know you don't care and already think I'm a liar so I don't know why I'm even defending myself. I guess trolling my post is how you get your rocks off...Offer a solution or don't say anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Trying to organise class action suits (or any form of petition for that matter) on this site is grounds for thread deletion.

Sorry this didn't help.