Anyone taking Nov. 22nd off work, or getting "sick"?

I'm in medicine and I'm taking some vacation time for launch. I'm treating patients until 11am, then going to best buy to pick up my day one. For the rest of the day I plan on messing around with the entertainment set up, and downloading digital games. I will also have my friend Papa John helping me out. You guys?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope. On the contrary my Box arrives the day before a 17 hour shift at work over the weekend. But come Monday...oh boy!

But on the 23rd when they develop a fault then everyone will be sick.

Yes I am

Sick? No, I don't need to be sick. I can just work from home that day. :-)

Nope i said i got a wedding to go to lol got the thursday friday and sat and sun off and i dont start work till half 10 monday night

I am an independent contractor who works at home, already notified my employer I won't be doing any work that day.

Nope I have to work.  I lost too much money if I call in.

Took off the week.  Plan on playing my ps4 until the one comes out.  Then my ps4 will go on early retirement.

You'll be feeling sick if you do that and your pre-order doesn't show up!

Warning!

If you are planning on pulling a sickie make sure that you drop a few subtle hints to your boss that you are starting to get "Flu" a few days before that will make it more realistic.

Pro Tip: Go to work, act ill (a cough here and there even take some pain killers and a lemsip to work with you) and make sure you get sent home within your first hour.