Anyone Stoked For Madden 25 or NBA 2K14 for Xbox One?

Anyone excited to play the next-gen versions? I know the games are already out on 360 and such but the graphics for 2K14 are revolutionary. It's as if it's a completely different game!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would love to be able to afford NBA but can't push my budget to include it.

I will be getting Madden again.  

@Sat What games are you getting already?

I'm pumped to get both.  I can't wait to see what sports games can become on the next gen.

Personally I just think it will be the same as current gen with slightly better visuals. I bought Madden and sold it shortly after. I'll give NBA a run but it will probably be after a 50% price drop or a rental.

I'm confused as to why Madden is releasing at $59.99 that far into the season but I'm still going to purchase it as I have been away from Madden since 11. NBA will be incredible. That I know for sure.

[quote user="xbox360gamer022"]

@Sat What games are you getting already?

[/quote]

A better question is what have I had preordered that I have cancelled...sadly.

But my confirmed list is:

Forza 5 (my mainstay)

Dead Rising 3

Cod Ghosts (compulsory to play with my son)

Free FIFA

My cancelled list:

Battlefield 4

RYSE

NBA 2K 14

I have madden 25 for xbox 360. and without a doubt ill be picking up madden 25 for xbox one on launch day. its probably the only game that im always playing. even when I pick up or download a new title. ill play it for a few hours, then ill find myself popping in madden again. and especially with the addition of the coachglass and the nyko smart clip to mount my wp8 to my controller. man oh man. its going to be one hell of a treat.

@Sat it may be a tough find but I'm sure someone wants to trade their Forza Code for a FIFA Code! If you had that switched it'd free up money for another title!

@Emm that's what I'm finding too just based off the demo. Typically with sports games I am enthusiastic for the first few minutes then grow eager just to finish the game so I can play something else but I keep replaying Madden 25's demo with excitement each time!