Anyone seen Forza 4 LCE anywhere but Game?

As above, has anyone seen the Forza 4 Limited Collectors Edition for sale anywhere other than Game or Gamestation?

Don't mind Game but I wouldn't mind seeing what others will price it up at, and also I know different places are giving a different preorder car so a choice would be nice.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not really a tweeting or facebooking person so I'll just screengrab as a jpeg then attach it to an email with my tag and see what happens.

I don't really see how the twitter thing affects it tbh, surely unless you had a matching twitter name and tag they wouldn't know who it is??

Always glad to help ^_^

[quote user="shinagami69"]

Once you have pre ordered Forza 4 don't forget to head over to the Forza web site and sign up for the preorder incentive program. I have already got one unicorn car for Forza 3 from it and can't wait to see what other goodies we will get.

[/quote]

Could you tell me where that might be on the site, I can't find it at all?? Or are you saying you just need to log into Forzamotorsport.net?

Cheers

Do you actually hav to of paid for the pre order or can you just put a deposit down for this?

Yeah I suppose you are right, I've done it now. The things we do for freebies eh lol!!

Nothing yet, I'll patiently wait............

[quote user="shinagami69"]

Game isn't taking a deposit but they log they details on your reward card.

[/quote]

ahh will pre order it then next time i go down , cheers

No problem mate :)

Hopefully they'll accept a forwarded confirmation email as verification. Don't know how to do this screen grabbing thing. Will find out soon enough.

Seems like a bit of a hassle to get these pre order bonus's , i do like the look of the special edition though