anyone please help!!

hi I recently pre ordered a xbox one from my xbox live months ago like around June. They(Microsoft) charged my bank account $540 something dollars for the Xbox one last week  Friday 11/14/13. Ever since then I "thought" I would receive my "day one edition" by launch day today Friday 11/22/13 but I haven't gotten any email or anything from Microsoft explaining the status of my purchase or where it is if it is en route. So I'm pretty pissed off that everyone else got theirs from GameStop, toys r us & other retailers. And I'm thinking damn that was a stupid idea to get it mailed to me when I could've gotten it from the stores like all my friends. Am I the only one having this problem? Plus I call the support and emailed them and obviously the service center is busy due to the launch of Xbox one and the wait time is about an hour just to speak to a live rep. I can't get through and I really dont know what to do. I Didnt even get a simple  email saying "hey youre Xbox one is on its way" or anything like that but they made damn sure they charged my bank account $544.00. Any body and EVERYBODY that also preordered their DAY ONE EDITION through Microsoft or Xbox live on their Xbox 360 that have the same problem please respond to this. Any and all feedback will be welcome. my son in law wants to know why everybody got it and we dont and I had to be honest and tell him it takes a little bit longer when its being mailed. So I'm gonna wait till next week but if anybody has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can log into the Microsoft store with the account that your purchased the Xbox from and view your details there.

Here's the link to the store order history and it should be listed there once you sign in.

www.microsoftstore.com/.../DisplayAccountOrderListPage

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.