Anyone Help Please Read!!!

Hi, for 6 years i have not encountered many problems on Live, but recently im having a problem, if you have any questions ask away!

So im having trouble sending messages to recent players, i get the "Message Can Not Be Sent" error multiple times, my message will go through after a couple times pressing ok and retrying, ok so i research and it turns out you get this message when you hit the message limit and you have to wait 24hours before you can message again, so i wait 2 days exactly and try again and i get the same error everytime still, weird so i come on the forums and i check with the enforcement team to see if i was banned and i come back clean, no bans or suspensions, ok so i then delete my profile, clear the cache off my harddrive and restart the 360 console to see if thats the problem and try again, i redownload my profile from xbox live and then i try send a message as a test and still im getting this error, so my next step is to check my privacy settings to make sure they are alright even though i have been a member for 6 years and have never had an issue sending messages to recent players and i have never touched my privacy settings and when i check they all look normal and i should be able to send messages, so i have tried everything i can, i even checked my alternate account and i can send messages with no issues on them, its just affecting 1 account my main account, i cannot send messages to recent players without seeing this error several times, can anyone help or give me an idea of what to do next or try something that might figure this out please??

thanks for reading and i hope someone can help me and i hope my post wasnt to long thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi, LXGYT

Ok lets see if we can get this working for you. Do you have problem chatting with other people on xbox live ? 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, same problem for me and many friends. Nobody knows whence this problem, I think we should be back this problem at Xbox support.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, with the help of the support I have resolved this problem!

Remove your profile (only profile), turn off the console, redownload your profile and it's good ! :D

Sorry this didn't help.

Could be that player blocked you from sending a message?

Sorry this didn't help.

@Method , clearly he said he has already tried this. Please read the OP before posting suggestions.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, everyone i want to thank those who tried to help me, i ended up calling support and i talked to a very helpful agent, he told me that its a NAT error and that my router is getting confused since i recently bought an Xbox One, the router gets confused with the two similar devices and something called a NAT Table is the problem or something, he tried to fix it for me but with no luck, looks like i need a new router, thanks again everyone and wish me luck on getting this fixed!

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="DGYT"]

@Method , clearly he said he has already tried this. Please read the OP before posting suggestions.

[/quote]

I know,I post my answer if it can help other users in the future. Your message is unnecessary, goodbye.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thats what thread making is for.

Sorry this didn't help.