Anyone heard what's on Deal of the Week?

As above, anyone have a clue yet, or have we got more old map pack exitement to look forward to

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="HostiIe 17"]

[quote user="Placid Casual"]

Deal of the week is:

Buy ANYTHING off the marketplace and get another item absolutely full price.

[/quote]

Made i chuckle that did..

[/quote]

Indeed

Sadly I think it's probably true, still showing the MW map packs on here and Major Nelson just mentioned a couple of new games.

Just looked on the Dash, clicked on the DOTW bit and it says its 50% off The Marathon pack for Dance Central making it 1680MSP.

Dont know why there bothering anymore.

Just to note, PeaceSquid was correct to some extent.

There's also a separate sale going on for some Racing Games.

www.trueachievements.com/.../the-home-of-racing-xbl-sale-now-on.htm

Those wanting discounted Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit DLC are in luck, though sadly it's only two of the expansions.

[quote user="Lavindathar"]

Cos to some people thats good.

Not to me, I want arcade games. But my missus will probably buy the Dance Central DLC. Just because something doesn't interest you, doesn't make it useless.

[/quote]

+1!

I must admit its been bad for a while now...

Im hoping for either Assassins Creed Botherhood DLC or Fable 3 DLC as im thinking of buying those anyway

Deal of the week is :

everything is free download much as you can in 30 mins

Apparently (I can't confirm this yet) it's DLC for racing games that I never ever want to play.

Forza, Need For Chavs, the usual cack.

It's like Microsoft are deliberately shunning money.  I've got 8000+M$P to spend and I bought loads of stuff in those decent deals from a couple of months back but we get three DLC deals in a row and two weeks of no XBLA games.  During E3 week no less.

Seriously, I know it's PC gaming and that's kind of horrible but you should check out Steam.  It's like INFINITELY BETTER.

Cos to some people thats good.

Not to me, I want arcade games. But my missus will probably buy the Dance Central DLC. Just because something doesn't interest you, doesn't make it useless.

I'm hoping for some decent arcade games

There is two sales going on the racing one and dotw.

And i got my wish with the nfs dlc.  shame its only the two. but wooo