Anyone Having Trouble With The Forums Today?

Morning Folks.

Like the title says, anyone having issues today, for me it seems alot slower than usual, no-one's gamercard is displaying for me, it's just showing a 'White Box' where the name and picture should be.

I've done the usual, cleared internet history etc but no joy, other sites I use are fine so I don't think it's a problem my end?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So far all seems fine for me...so far.

Seems no worse than what has sadly become ' normal ' for this place to me either

Seems to be the same as usual for me, still shockingly slow.

Cheers folks.

What's odd now is on some of your pictures, it's displaying the 'Internet Explorer' symbol so I guess it has something to do with that? Can anyone recommend a better browser to use when using Xbox.com?

Many thanks.

*EDIT* what's odd aswell, it won't let me sign out of Xbox.com properly, keep getting message saying 'Not Signed Out Properly' I've had this before though and it sorted itself out.

Was having trouble all last night aswell. :P

I've had an issue with FireFox where gamerpictures won't appear on the gamercard.

As I've just signed in now all appears to be ok now, odd!

"The Oops you have found a Glitch" error page is quickly becoming a daily occurrence on this site for the forums, and with the update thats coming this week...can only see more problems kicking up

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

"The Oops you have found a Glitch" error page is quickly becoming a daily occurrence on this site for the forums, and with the update thats coming this week...can only see more problems kicking up

[/quote]

Well it did sort itself out earlier but just signed back in and it's all gone weird again lol.

I could understand all the problems with the forum existing inside the first month of launch, things would crop up unexpectedly.

-

The problem for me is that the big issues, such as page loading times and formatting problems, that were present in the beta for the forum are still here six months later.

-

As time goes on I'm even more convinced that Microsoft would rather we all leave the forum and move to Facebook and Twitter.