Anyone have issues after the latest update installed???

Hey members. I had issues last week with the update failing. After a couple of days it finally updated but since then everything has been wacky. For starters the dashboard items won't load. There are just blank squares where different products would be displayed. The social page of the dashboard is blank as well. Game market place is blank. I see the names of the games but images don't load. Can't connect to friends party, it says connection failed each time. this was tried on multipIe friends. Anyway, I go to play multiplayer on Halo:Reach and first thing I notice is games sits there with a black screen when the game is suppose to start yet I hear the vocie over of the game 9take the lead, lose the lead), then it lags me out. i pop in GoW 3 same issue. Game starts and I am idle, looking at the map. Then...disconnects. I am hardwired, BTW. I disconnect my xbox and hook up my PC, no issues at all with connecting to everything. Cleared Xbox cache, deleted profile, ect. There is something that happened with this new update that is not good. I never had lag issues, never had dashboard issues. TW cable came out earlier this morning and replaced the modem and did there test and speed was good. Hooked up xbox....same issue. just wondering if people have issues since the latest update installed. I know tons of people still have update failing but just curious about those who did finally get it to update.

thnx.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Dawued! I'm sorry to hear about all these issues cropping up at once. To get started, do you find that these issues only appear when you are logged in, or also when you are not logged in to LIVE. How about other profiles? If you download your profile on another console does this issue persist?

If it seems like this is happening for everyone but only on your console, I would suggest trying to do the update again. To do this, all you need to do is navigate to the Storage menu, highlight your HDD, and press Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X. You should be prompted to update again and then the console will restart. Let me know if this helps, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.