Anyone else ordered From Very.co.uk?

So I went ahead and cancelled my Amazon Day 1 order due to it being £40 more, my Very order is a Day one Edition too. Anyone else ordered from them?
I have been told by one person they will dispatch on Friday and another that they will be dispatched for friday (I believe them more) Any one else had any similar phonecalls? (Day one Preorderers)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 533 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hitman is an awesome game! Not many people on the "One" really as it is. So really you're stuck with the games you buy. Is amazing bit of kit though, all I wanna do is go home and play it, but I can't till weds haha :(

Same here, I am still waiting !!!!!

Still no signs of mine..................

Latest tracking information

6 November, 2013 13:40:59 Order being processed at supplier

6 November, 2013 13:37:50 Order received by our supplier

ordered console with COD GHOSTS(disc)

WELLYTHEBELLY I HOPE YOUR  RIGHT about the action picking up next week.Fingers crossed.

A FROZEN POO thanks for the info on phase 2 been looking all over for meaty morsel.......

Item Number: 3UV3P, Xbox One with Fifa 14 ONE COLOUR ONE SIZE, Quantity 1

Latest tracking information

14 October, 2013 16:16:11 Order being processed at supplier

14 October, 2013 16:13:22 Order received by our supplier

Let me know if you here anything

Wooh. Mine has just changed to the 9th too. Got the same bundle as u. Fifa code + call of duty.

I wouldn't bet on it changing status now. If you look at everyone who has posted the tracking details, they only despatch around 7-8am as that's when the delivery vans are waiting for the days orders, they don't do second runs in one day.

I worked in a despatch section in a warehouse and the van drivers are there at 6:30 to load up and head to shops/delivery hubs so the couriers can deliver to houses asap. If your status hasn't changed before 8am, it most likely won't until the next morning.

I ordered mine from Littlewoods on 19/11/2013, which is just over a week ago and three days before launch. I originally got the date of 04/03/2014 for delivery... but on launch day, i was moved all the way to 24/12/2013, which is obviously really good compared to the original date. Littlewoods and Very are virtually the same site for those that don't know and i'm sure they are both using the same suppliers. Now that the X1 is once again available for order on both site gives me hope that new stock is in and about to be sent out.

Otherwise, why would they accept orders again in the first place?

Yeah shop direct do isme wooly,s very and sum other I can't remember ,have been checking all for stock and estimated delivery?.......  i know l'm so sad but if it came I'd have better things to do would'nt I VERY come on sort the job out

Aw man, I just checked mine and it's still saying 23rd December so I'm hoping it updates for an earlier delivery in the next few days then. If you ordered 2nd Nov, I ordered 15th so am keeping fingers crossed.