Anyone else noticed the "Customise" button just under "Forums" on the forums homepage?

I just noticed this new addition to the forums homepage. It seems pretty cool that you can customise those things on the forums homepage. That would explain why I couldn't get onto the forums earlier, I kept getting server errors etc.

It's nice they are adding new things, but it would also be nice if they fixed some of the problems this site has.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree, although it's a bit too much for my migraine to deal with at the moment. let me know if it's any good.

It seems odd that they are adding new features when they haven't solved existing problems.

haft the features dont work. :(

What can you customise?

[quote user="Original Godly"]

haft the features dont work. :(

[/quote]

And the other haft half are completely useless...

I think MS should just give up on the whole website thing.

If I could find an edit button at the moment I would edit my post; but I can't.

I would like to revise my opinion; editing the subtitles on the page so they mock the site is kinda fun...

As is adding random links. Now if only I can convince someone my version of the site is official.

Not bad actually. Set up a RSS feed on the main page for UK general xbox forum so I can see what posts are coming through without going to forum

I was messing about with the layout points earlier, and now most things are gone from the forum homepage, including the "Xbox forums... join the conversation".

I ca;t even get it back as the "Customise" button is gone.

Is anybody having problems with time/date on the forums?

[quote user="deezee76"]

Is anybody having problems with time/date on the forums?

[/quote]

It's 7 hours ahead of what it should be?