Anyone else having major BF4 Issues?

So I coudlnt' play online because connecting to a game was damn near impossible. 

I started campaign, played for about 5 hours, went to bed. Today I turned it on to show my brother and my game was completely deleted. I don't even want to turn the fricken game on unless I can play online or not worry about saves being deleted.

Ridiculous. I love the Battlefield series much more than CoD but these are my only FPS options at the moment. 

WTF EA. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have played a few Conquest and Rush games with full lobbies and little to no lag. This is EA's best launch for the Battlefield series IMO.

Most of the servers are showing as empty for me. Haven't been able to find one Operation Metro game after I downloaded Second Assault the other day. I'm also getting a "no open commander slots" when I'm trying to join a game not as a commander.

Don't use server browser as it seems to be buggy at the moment. I have used Quickmatch and always find a game.

Same here with the multiplayer. On the campaign - it hasn't deleted itself yet, but it sucks big time that u cant save your progress when half way through a level. Always have to complete it fully or its gone next time you play.

Ugh. Maybe I'll reinstall the game.

my saved game has been deleted twice. I put x1 to sleep wake it up, I have the "you lost connection to ea servers blah blah blah" message when i go to bf4 and it wont reconnect till I quit BF4 and I think thats where I lose my campaign save somehow.

My campaign also deleted VERY FRUSTRATING,,,,

It seems like I get kicked out of every game upon conclusion of the game, party chat won't work for us while in bf4 (does in any other game), and the game chat is very laggy and nobody can understand what each other are saying. Other than that it is a great game. I can't wait for those issues to be resolved.

My only BF4 issues are that I can't kill anyone, having not played any BF for a few years I'm struggling with it but also like it, I'll also hold off from starting the campaign whilst people are reporting their saves are deleting.

my saves are fine with BF4. Also use the battlelog server browser to join a server. Worked for me flawlessly last night i played like 4 games in a row