Anyone else having connection issues with their Xbox 360?

This started yesterday morning for me all of the sudden my 360 quit staying connected during gameplay and I was playing one of those games that requires you to be online while playing.  Also it won't download updates now.  Yesterday I contacted support they had me do my usual check internet connection test and I got green light's and check marks the whole way.  He had me Delete my profile and disconnect my xbox and had drive for a couple minutes and re download my profile.  Now today I tried playing it and I keep getting connection issues where it still won't stay connected or download game updates, which most won't let you play them now without an update.  Is anyone else having this issue?  I ocationally get an error message that pops up saying there is issues either with their servers or my internet connection, I test it on my end and again green light's an check marks on my end.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:
Answer

Hello, you can clear your system cache as this can help and also you can reset your network configuration to default via configure network then additional settings if the system cache doesn't help. Also if you have an error code can you please post it as well so we can help you further with your problem. Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.