Anyone Else Gone Back to The 360?

I currently find myself so bored with the games I have for the One (and the lack of features we had with the 360) that for the last couple of days I find myself playing on the 360 again.

I did one race on Forza 5 tonight and turned it off again, so few tracks and so many races.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not I....i have 7 games for the X1 and i have a hard time deciding what game i want to play first lol...sooo many games sooo little time.

mine collects dust. I wish i had more time to play the X1 but with work,family,gf,bills,chores etc i can barely keep up. Maybe you should go outside a little?

My kids do when they want to play Minecraft.  So, that will only last until it comes out for the XB1.

For a bit of "Diablo III" and "Dead Or Alive 5: Ultimate" but the ONE Launch line up is going to keep me very busy for a long time.

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

Not I....i have 7 games for the X1 and i have a hard time deciding what game i want to play first lol...sooo many games sooo little time.

[/quote]

Fair enough. I have COD Ghost, DR3,  Forza 5 & Halo Spartan.

Ryse is apparently too short and marvel Lego doesn't interest me.

What am I missing?

My kids are all over that Lego Marvel super heroes for the X1...that game is addicting!!!! plus it plays and looks great.

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

Maybe you should go outside a little?

[/quote]

Seriously???

As a single parent with a three xbox 360 household (plus an Xbox One) plus working full time I think I get out enough thank you.

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

My kids are all over that Lego Marvel super heroes for the X1...that game is addicting!!!! plus it plays and looks great.

[/quote]

Thats great but I am 56.

'

I currently enjoy playing ME3 online.

Assassins creed 4 black flag is awesome...been playing that BF4 and NBA 2K14....I beat DR3 and unlocked a lot of the combo weapons so i havent been playing that much...forza is awesome but i loose interest in racing games quick...killer instinct is fun to play when you have someone on the same skill level as you on demand which is my 7 year old lol

[quote user="William YZF R1"]

Fair enough. I have COD Ghost, DR3,  Forza 5 & Halo Spartan.

Ryse is apparently too short and marvel Lego doesn't interest me.

What am I missing?

[/quote]

How is "Ryse: Son Of Rome" too short?

If you stay at home all day because you're on long term sick, benefitis, or because you're extremely affluent and don't have to work any more... any game you buy is gonna be too short.

"Ryse" is the best launch title of this Generation.  Epic Setting.  Epic Battles.  Epic game.

It was one of the games I got on Day 1 and I'm still playing it.  The low reviews for this game are astonishing, puzzling and just plain wrong to anyone who's played it.  The multiplayer is excellent and you'll be a long time before you level your Gladiator to 100.

If you enjoy COD you'll probably enjoy "Battlefield 4" which is pretty epic itself with 64 player battles.

You can pick up "Zoo Tycoon" for a decent price too.  I was lured by the videos from my friends.  My wife teased me for getting a "little girl's game" until she saw me playing it and immediately became a "back seat Zookeeper" wanting to see what animals and enclosures we can get next and diving into the micromanatement.  In a medium saturated with shooters, racers and sports this is a breath of fresh air and a well made one as well.

I've got "Need For Speed: Rivals" which I was convinced was going to be a poor 360 port, until I saw it running in store and it looked great.  Looks like the perfect Next Gen mash up of "Burnout Paradise" and "Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit".  Great arcade racer when you want a break from the SIM nature of Forza.

As for your comments regarding "Marvel Lego" you're not only missing out on a great polished game with tons of content but you probably need to purchase Netflix and go watch "Bridget Jones' Diary" instead! (I'm just kidding about the last part... well the "Bridget Jones" bit, Lego is an excellent game.

You also need "Peggle".

Play and you'll understand why.

Hope that helps.

Az