Anyone else disappointed that Southpark Stick of Truth isn't available for the One?

I thought the game was going to be available for next gen systems.  Good thing I didn't give away my 360 yet.  I think this game will be the proof that the XBox One should have been backwards compatible.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Proof is backward compatibility doesn't exist.

Proof is that last gen systems can have good games coming out,without bringing them to next gen systems,with just visuals improvements.

South Park was in development for so long that many people thought it was vaporware. If we had to wait for a next gen version we'd be waiting even longer.

As Tzar said I don't think a version for the One would have brought much, South Park's visuals aren't exactly cutting edge.

Mines on a UPS truck as we speak and I'll be more than happy with the 360 version.

Picking up my CE tomorrow, can't wait!! Reviews are really good as well but it could get bad ones across the board and I still would have bought it. I love SP! I wish it was for the One but as the guy said we would have probably been looking at a 2015 date lol.

I want it, but I'm going to wait and see if they try and port it.

I wish it was on the Xbox One, but as the OP said, the fact that it isn't makes me glad I didn't get rid of my Xbox 360. :)

Uncensored Launch Trailer, EPICNESS m.youtube.com/watch.

I'm not sure if that trailer was appropriate for the forums - I mean come on! I saw Kenny's boobs! XD

Lmao, they were nice too! Can't wait to see Zombie Chef!

I think it's pretty silly not to put it out on next gen. It's a shame since I really wanted to play it.

I'm a little bummed it won't be on the One but I know that the game had a number of hurdles to jump just to release. Good thing I kept my 360 :)

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP