anyone bought from GAME online?

Hi guys i just wanted to know how long it takes for stuff to turn up from game when you buy online.I took advantage of the sale to buy my first item from them and it said you would get it in two days but that was three days ago!. Just wanted to know if they are always sending stuff late and how late they send them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They sent is and it should take 2 days it normaly does when i do. But once i had a thing go missing wondering when it will turn up and it never did so i emailed them after 5 days then they said we will dispatch another at no extra cost. but it shoud normaly be 2 days.

I have ordered tons of stuff off them and have got loads on preorder at the mo. I think the sale stuff may take longer to deliver as theyre probably shipping so much out. Most of the time they are very good at fast deliveries

First and last time I ordered from Game it took them nearly four weeks and three deliveries before I finally got the item I ordered.

Never again. Kudos to the guy in customer service who helped me out though.

I always order my games from GAME and get them the day after I order or the next day after that. Pre-ordered games have always arrived the day before release too.

I've never had problems with Game online, always get the game's I order a day or two after depending on what time of the day I do it. Good for prorder's too, always a day early except Tuesday releases which they always seem to mess up so I buy them instore.

i ordered a street fighter 4 guile action figure and got it within 2 days.

I hear they are spot on with pre orders

Check the status of your order it could be held up in authorising payment. Check it says your purchase has been dispatched

I don't buytoo many games from GAME as they are a bit more expensive, but when I do, I normally get the game the next day or the day after.

They are even better with preorders, you get them a day earlier sometimes.

Hopefully it's quick, I've got Halo CEA and MW3 pre-ordered! Aha

gamestation much better then game but they are both same company lol wierd i no lol the staff told me lol